Lukas M. Märdian, M.Sc. (TUM)
IT Freelancer, computer scientist,
free software & blockchain enthusiast
If you have interesting projects to offer, please reach out to:
luk -at- slyon.de
E3DE 8698 22F9 9B6C BC35 F279 BF7D B622 B303 AC8B
My GitHub profile:
Projects I’m involved with:
- Ubuntu (core developer) — A free and open source Linux operating system.
- Debian (maintainer) — A complete Free Operating System
- EOS Gift Card — (project leader) A smart contract and application for giving blockchain accounts to friends.
- OpenPhoenux (core developer) — An open hardware and software powered smartphone.
- FSO-Project (developer) — A middleware layer, abstracting mobile phone functionality on embedded devices.
- SHR-Project (core developer) — A free and open mobile operating system, targeting smartphones like the Openmoko Neo series.
- MoonGen/DPDK (developer) — A scriptable high-speed network packet generator.
- Bootr (project leader) — A bootloader for the HP|Palm Pre devices, enabling people to multiboot WebOS, SHR, Android, etc…
- SHR-Today (project leader) — A screen locking application for mobile phones, notifying about rising events.